If you wish to collect please call us on 01564 703737 before ordering - thank youStandard and Timer Models Available please selectThe TT In Line Mixed Flow Extractor Fans are the best solution for in line, loft or void mounted extraction. TT Fans have a great performace rate and will handle air pressure from duct runs up to 5m.
Airflow RateThe airflow rate of a fan, is the amount of air it can move, over a given period of time. Confusingly, this can be quoted in three different measurements so for ease, we have included all three.This fan has an airflow extract rate of:
- 100mm, 4" dia.
- Mixed flow technology for extra pressure development and longer duct runs.
- Run-on Timer option (2-30 mins).
- Built-in mounting foot.
- Long life ball bearing motors and thermal protection to prevent motor burnout.
- Removable fan for easy cleaning.
Electrical LoadThis fans electrical requirements are as follows:
- 187 m3/h (metres cubed per hour).
- 51 l/s (litres per second).
- 110 cfm (cubic feet per minute).
SoundThis fan has a noise level of 35 dB(A) @ 3m distance from the fan.InsulationThis fan has in IP rating of IPX4. This means the fan is protected from splashes of water.
- 220-240 Vac 50/60Hz UK & European Mains AC Voltage.
- 33 Watts.
- 0.2 Amps.
There are no products matching the selection.
No Faqs Found !